Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Prayer is what moves the muscle in Gods hand"

"And without faith it impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him"   Hebrews 11:6

This week I have learned new lessons about faith and trusting God even when things seem to be at rock bottom. God can use anything and anyone whose willing, to bless our lives. Not only with material things, but with a heart of compassion first. Because if a persons heart can be changed the natural reaction is to act it out. People can see the change long before you say a word.

I learned also a whole new lesson in prayer and intercession. I believe God wanted to show me this first hand because I probably would not have gotten the message if He had told me first. When someone says, "I'll pray for you", you just believe that they are telling the truth. Unfortunately, often times we say that, but the devil knows that if we don't do it right then, chances are we are going to forget and then we may miss an opportunity to experience God in an awesome way. 

You ever go into a store and "something"(the Holy Spirit) says, "pick this up and buy it". It may be something you know you don't need or want so you try and talk yourself out of buying it. I am so thankful for the women who listened to that voice. Little did they know God wanted to use them to be His hands and Feet that day and bring the light to my darkness; to bring food to an empty pantry, or things as practical as toothpaste and toothbrushes...things that many of us take for granted at times. God knows the need before we ask, and he already commissioned someone to fulfill that need on His behalf in our lives. How awesome?!

I have had the honor and privilege to have been led to such amazing friends these last 12 months. Friendships that only God could have developed in His prefect will. There were lessons that I needed to learn that He has used these wonderful people to display for me through serving, and PRAYING.

This week I have witnessed miracles and even been given the opportunity to be a blessing...which might I add was and usually is a great feeling. It kind of goes back to the blog I wrote a few days ago, "My Shimmering Scales". "You may not be the most beautiful fish in the sea, but you will discover how to be happy".

Thank you, for being sensitive to the voice of God this week. You have no idea how God wants to rock your world just by serving others.




No comments:

Post a Comment